- Health Information for Women – Healthy living information for women, including breast health, female-specific cancers, menopause, infertility, menstrual cycle, PMS and more.
- Health Information for Men – Health information for men, including prostate problems, cancers, male infertility and more.
- Health Information for Seniors – Whether you’re concerned about your own health or you are a caregiver, you’ll find important information about senior health issues here.
- Parenting Resource Center – Get tips and information to help you become a more educated parent about your child’s health and development.
- Information on the Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage
- Recommended Adult Immunization Schedule
- Cancer Prevention
- Heart Health
- Mental Health
- Support Groups and Health Classes at Hendricks Regional Health
- Patient Safety Information
- Quality Ratings at Hendricks Regional Health
- Medication Record Form
- Recommended Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Schedule
- Parent Guide to Childhood Immunization
- Vaccine Information Sheets
- Additional Vaccine Information
Resources for Raising Healthy Kids
- Hendricks County Action for Healthy Kids Parent Resource Guidebook
- Hendricks Regional Health Pediatric Unit
- Teddy Bear Tours of Hibbeln Surgery Center
- Preparing Your Child for Surgery
- Product Recalls/ Safety News
Other Helpful Organizations and Resources